Next course date Friday 27th March 2020
What is covered?
- Would you like to learn how to augment the face with cannula techniques, for the safer way to inject and give the best aesthetic results?
- Would you like to know which products to choose and feel comfortable and confident with this practice?
- We aim to share this knowledge and maximise your potential treatments with cannulas.
- Only small groups of delegates are appropriate for this type of course, so we limit the number to 4.
- Time of course: 10:00 – 16:00
The emphasis is on practical experience so you are confident to carry out treatment on leaving.
Our Cannula masterclass covers:
Why choose cannulas over needles?
2) Theories of facial ageing.
3) Pertinent anatomy and anatomical landmarks.
4) Cannula techniques for augmentation of the mid-face, lips, jawline, chin, marionettes and nasolabial folds.
5) Facial assessment & demonstration. Followed by delegate practice.
How many delegates will there be?
We train a maximum of 4 delegates during any course as we like to keep our training courses intimate and informative.
1 syringes of Teosyal product will be provided per delegate. You do not need to bring products with you.
Delegates will inject one model each.
What qualifications do I need?
The following professionals are covered in our insurance to be trained:
Beauty Therapist NVQ Level 3 or equivalent (CIDESCO etc)
We will possibly film and photograph you during the course for use on your own social media, or ours. Please let us know if you do NOT want to be identified in photos prior to the course.
Paying for the course:
Please pay in full for the course by clicking the button below. Price includes VAT.
What if I need to cancel a course?
We require a minimum of two weeks’ notice to cancel your place, otherwise your payment will not be refunded under any circumstances.