What is Aller-Tox™?
- Aller-Tox™ is an office based medical treatment for the symptomatic relief of allergic rhinitis and hayfever. It utilises the bilateral transition of botulinum toxin type A, via nasal aerosol therapy into the nostrils.
- Why choose Aller-Tox™ Training?
- It’s a simple procedure to follow and deliver. A video of how to administer the procedure is included in this course.
- Good profit, for a time-efficient treatment.
- It’s having significant merit, patients on average report 2 months of hayfever relief per treatment.
- Use of adjunctive therapies is allowed and safe, e.g.: use of oral antihistamines, eye drops and nasal sprays (not on the same day only).
- It avoids the use of injections, steroid use, and patients are unlikely to become resistant.
- It utilises botulinum toxin type A, a medicine that you are already aware has an outstanding safety profile.
- What is included in this course?
- What is Aller-Tox™ and how does it work?
- Why learn the Aller-Tox ™ method?
- Literature Search
- Who is suitable?
- Contraindications, cautions & potential side-effects
- Hayfever Vs Rhinitis
- The 5 commercially available toxins (type A)
- Dilution & reconstitution
- Patient, practitioner, and product factors affecting results
- Non-prescription and prescription medication available for patients to purchase
- Charging, costs, and profit
- Before and aftercare advice
The emphasis is on practical experience so you are confident to carry out treatment on leaving.
What qualifications do I need?
The following professionals are covered in our insurance to be trained:
*Please supply your full name, professional body and associated professional identity number to buy this course, once you have paid you will be screened as a candidate and the course will be sent to you as a PDF.
Paying for the course:
Please pay in full for the course by clicking the button below. Cost £395