Treatment of Hayfever and Allergic Rhinitis with Kenalog-40
- What is allergic rhinitis?
- Understanding the pollen calendar
- Who is suitable for the kenalog injection?
- Pharmacokinetics of kenalog
- Pharmacodynamics of kenalog
- Potential side effects
- Considerations of treatment
- Indications and dose
- Consent form
- Aftercare advice for patients
- Identification of the differences between Covid 19 and hayfever
- Costs and pricing
- Utilising Kenalog during Covid 19 and the vaccination program.
The emphasis is on practical experience so you are confident to carry out treatment on leaving.
What qualifications do I need?
The following professionals are covered in our insurance to be trained:
*Please supply your full name, professional body and associated professional identity number to buy this course, once you have paid you will be screened as a candidate and the course will be sent to you as a PDF.
Paying for the course:
Please pay in full for the course by clicking the button below. Cost £360 (Inc VAT)